- E-Commerce Index Philippines measures the extent of B2B online engagement in three industries – manufacturing, retail / wholesale, and services.
- The report is released every 2nd week of each month showing the extent of online activities in three industries during the prior month.
- The Index is based on interviews with supply chain executives drawn from a randomly selected panel of supply chain executives.
- E-Commerce Philippines Index is an advocacy project of DigitalFilipino. Com and I-Metrics Asia-Pacific Corporation.
- Its objective is to provide industry and government with relevant e-commerce data for planning and decision making.