Highlights of the overall E-Commerce Intensity Index – FOOD AND BEVERAGES, TOBACCO, ANIMAL FEEDS, AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS (December 2015) are:
- Online purchases for 2015 reached 53%.
- E-Commerce volume at 89 billion pesos.
- Frozen meat, fresh meat, canned goods sub-sector is the most e-commerce active.
- The report also notes of online digital marketing & e-commerce activities of players in this space.
How subscribers benefit from this report?
- Get the latest report at the time of purchase.
- The report represents information gathered through monthly interviews giving an accurate up-to-date picture.
- The report is useful to players wanting to explore product and service needs.
What is the coverage of the report?
- Online purchase and revenue activity in the manufacturing, retail / wholesale, and services sector.
- Breakdown to sub-sector
- Breakdown to employee size
- Breakdown on location
- Breakdown on export activity
- Online payment to suppliers activity
- Shows 2013, 2014, 2015, and to date average
- Focused sector – FOOD AND BEVERAGES, TOBACCO, ANIMAL FEEDS, AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS also having the same level of detail as indicated above.
How much is the report?
- The report for the latest month is two thousand five hundred pesos (P2,500).
- 12-months subscription getting the latest month version is twenty five thousand pesos (P25,000).
How to order and pay for the report?
- i-Metrics Asia-Pacific Corporation will send you a billing in this regard.
- Once payment is received, the report will be emailed to you by i-Metrics Asia-Pacific Corporation and official receipt for payment recognition.
- i-Metrics Asia-Pacific Corporation shall email the report and official receipt for payment recognition.